Files for download
Once cured, the compound is resistant to atmospheric effects and UV radiation, which, combined with high temperature resistance, allows the product to be used outdoors.
The product has very good adhesion to surfaces of materials used in construction such as: ceramic tiles (glazed tiles, terracotta, gres tiles, clinker), glass and porcelain, faience and enamelled elements, metals, wood and some paints and plastics. It does not corrode metals or cause damage to other materials. The compound contains anti-moulding agents, which allows it to be used in areas of high humidity.
Method of use and substrate preparation:
- Surfaces should be clean, dry, free of dust and grease.
- Before use, cut off the tip of the tube and screw on the applicator by cutting it to the desired joint thickness
- Squeeze out the mass with a suitable gun
- The applied sealant can be smoothed with a spatula or other tool wetted with an aqueous soap solution or similar.
- Sanitary fittings finishes (bathtubs, shower trays, ceramic and acrylic shower cabins)
- Filling expansion joints in stone and concrete
- Gluing and sealing constructions made of metal, glass and others
- Available capacity: 280ml
- Temperature resistance from -40°C to + 100°C
- Workable up to 20 minutes after laying
- Creating time approx. 2 mm / 24 hours
- Expiration date: 24 months (use before the date stated on the package)
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin
- Use in well-ventilated areas
- Do not breathe product vapours
- Do not use naked flames when using the product