The foam hardens when exposed to moisture in the air.
Method of use:
- Thoroughly clean and degrease the working substrate.
- Ensure that the can is at a positive temperature (ideally +20°C)
- Moisten the working surface with water using e.g. a sprayer.
- Shake the can vigorously (for about 30 seconds) to thoroughly mix the ingredients
- Screw the can onto the gun
- The working position for mounting is upside down.
- Apply the foam from the bottom to the top of the joint. Fill fissures up to 70% depth, but not more than 3 cm per layer. Fill gaps wider than 5 cm in layers, moisten each layer with water after application. Fresh foam should be removed with a foam cleaner.
- After curing, excess foam should be removed by mechanical means (e.g. cutting with a knife).
- Once the foam is fully cured, it should be protected against UV rays using, for example, silicone masks, plaster, paint or other protective methods.
NOTE!If left unprotected, cured foam will lose its insulating properties!
- Sealing when assembling wooden and aluminum elements exposed to large fluctuations in temperature and humidity, e.g. in wooden and structural frame houses
- Sealing, soundproofing and filling elements exposed to vibrations and mechanical pressure, such as stair treads, partition walls
- Thermal insulation of water, sewage and central heating systems
- Filling gaps in thermal insulation when insulating buildings, with particular emphasis on elements susceptible to deflection and deformation
- Available capacity: 750ml
- Operating (substrate) temperature -10°C to 30°C. Recommended can temperature during operation +20°C
- Thermal resistance (after curing) from -50°C to +90°C
- Flammability B3 (DIN4102)
- Surface drying time: 16 minutes
- Time to fully cure 24 hours
- Capacity up to 45 liters (depending on temperature and air humidity)
- Store in a dry, cool and well-ventilated place in original closed containers in an upright position
- Storage temperature from +5°C to +35°C. Recommended room temperature
- Store and use before the expiry date stated on the bottom of the pack
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin
- Use in well-ventilated areas
- Do not breathe product vapours
- Do not use naked flames when using the product